Ramblings.

November 18, 2006

Drink Apple Juice.

I was a few months shy of my tenth birthday when the whole O.J. Simpson trial was going on so I didn't know very much about it until it came up a few years later, during a class discussion sometime in high school. Because of this, I find it difficult to make my mind up on whether I think O.J. is guilty or not... even despite having read up on it on numerous occassions! Had I been more aware of his case at the time of the trial, I would have probably been more inclined to pick a side... but trying to make the a decision as to how I feel about the whole "trash novel come to life" almost fourteen years after it happened is, surprisingly, extremely difficult. You'd think with all the bajillion articles written on it... the hundreds of case studies... all the books and countless interviews I'd be able to come to some sort of conclusion... but I honestly can't! I suppose it's difficult for me to decide because in my head I'm thinking, "it's over, what I think really doesn't account for much". I mean, the jury got together.. they decieded (consequently dividing a nation)... but hey, they did what they were tasked to do and that's it! Let Nicole and Ron (Goldman) rest in peace.

SO when I heard that O.J. was publishing a book on how he would've done it- that is, how he WOULD HAVE killed his ex-wife and friend- IF he had done it, I felt compelled to write about how much I DON'T like O.J.... NOT because I think he did it; but rather, because I think he is a disrespectful, inconsiderate, has-been PIG. What kind of sick asshole writes a book on how he would have killed his former partner? And I mean this guy isn't just your average Joe Schmo who was on trial for some murder... this is a former NFL start who was on trial for one of the most infamous murder cases EVER. HELLO!?! And come on man, regardless of whether he did it or not.. Nicole and Ron were MURDERED. They are DEAD. Isn't that enough? How about their loved ones- the people who they left behind because 'somebody' bruttally stabbed to death? Let them rest in peace for crying out loud! I don't care if O.J. did it or not... he WILL be judged sometime by The Man Upstairs. I just think publishing a book was a VERY bad move and it's release will only fuel debates and animosity towards him.

So what's the moral of this entry you ask?

Get the shirt HERE.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Podcast said...

Lets not ruin the fruit coz of him.
Nice blogging.

9:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home