Ramblings.

January 18, 2007

Again, another post I forgot to publish!

Someone is obviously doing some last minute house keeping before getting graded for the blog! Hahaha!
I just realized that I have heaps of drafts saved but hadn't actually finished many of them... so they were just sitting around. And because the last few weeks have been uber hectic... I, um, SORT OF, forgot about them! Whoops? But hey! Atleast I'll have OVER 12 entries. Wurd.


I meant to publish this entry on Sunday morning... January 14, 2007:

I went to a party last night and tried "haguis" (I don't know how to spell it). It's the national dish of Scotland and it's made by stuffing a sheep's stomach with sheep's innards or something like that. Anyway, it tasted disapointingly like ordinart, household spam.

I also got extremely tipsy on Goldschlagger, fell asleep, and woke up with a bad hang-over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home